- ABLOY® Cam Locks combine excellence in design with the very latest engineering and production technology. Additional resistance to physical attacks is ensured by the use of case-hardened steel components.
- Based on a unique operating principle which employs rotating detainer discs, ABLOY® Cam Locks offer advantages that other locking systems cannot achieve.
Resistance to harsh conditions
- The ABLOY® cylinder contains no springs or pins which could cause it to malfunction in a wide range of environmental conditions. All the components are hightly resistant to wear, dirt, moisture, corrosion or freezing conditions.
- Overall Length: 43mm
- Maximum Door Thickness: 19.5mm
- Cam Distance: 28.5mm
- Cam turns: key removable 90°/180° in locked position only
- Number of discs: 11
- Cylinder housing: Brass
- Universal range
- Left hand operation possible
- Can be master-keyed with door cylinders